- Feature Links
- Online Payments
PLEASE NOTE: Online payments are processed the next business day. If payments are made on disconnect day, please contact the Utility Dept. to let them know.
Credit Card Payment
- American Express
Govolution is an Internet credit card payment service that provides customers the option to pay water and/or sewer bills with their MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards using the Internet. The online credit card website is secure, and is owned and operated by Govolution, LLC.
When using the Internet, the City of Edna's customers can now pay water/sewer charges 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The City of Edna does not charge for credit card payments; however, Govolution charges an encremental service and handling fee based on the amount of the charge.
Information You Will Need
- Your Current City of Edna Bill
- Credit Card Type/Account Number
- The Name of the Person Billed for Services
- Credit Card Expiration Date
- Your City of Edna Account Number
- Credit Card Holder's Full Name
- Zip Code of the Billing Address
- Card Holder's Complete Billing Address
- E-mail Address for Receipt (optional)
Internet Credit Card Payment Instructions
- Click the link for the bill you wish to pay
- Complete the form
- Click the 'Proceed' button
- Enter your credit card and billing information
- Click the 'Submit Payment' button to complete the transaction
Stop Interruption of Service
Payments will be posted to your City of Edna account within 48 hours from the time the credit card transaction is completed.
If your payment is overdue and your services are available for disconnection, you must call the City of Edna at 361-782-3122, weekdays, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. to ensure your service is not interrupted while your credit card payment is being transferred to the City of Edna.
Payments must be made by 11:59 pm for next day payment. Please call City Hall before 9:00 am the next day with your confirmation number to ensure service is not disconnected.